When subscribed to The Six O'Clock Scramble, each week on Wednesday, you will receive the following in your inbox:
- Five family-friendly dinners complete with main course and one to two easy, healthy side dishes
- Meals feature seasonal fruits and vegetables for great flavors and savings
- All meals have full nutritional information by meal and by individual dish
- An organized shopping list with items listed by grocery store section
- All meals featured can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.
The feature we love the most with this Meal Planning Service is that you can customize the week’s meal plan to your family’s tastes and diets. If you have picky eaters, someone with food allergies, etc., the week's meal plan can be easily changed.
When the menu plan arrives in your inbox, you have the option to print the menu plan "as is" or you can "customize it". When you choose the customize option, it takes you to the Scramble website where you can take out any meal that doesn't work for you and add in a meal from their large database.
Here is what the beginning of a Sample Meal Plan looks like (click on the plan to see more!):
Right now, you can buy a Gift Subscription to the Six O'Clock Scramble using the promotion code GRAD2012 at checkout. Until June 15th, 2012, you can receive $2 off a 3 month subscription (for a discounted total of $19.00) or $4 off a six-month subscription ($33 after discount). Just use the promotion code GRAD2012 at checkout.
Disclosure: We received a free subscription to The Six O'Clock Scramble for purposes of this review. All opinions are our own.